Kondo di Mont Kiara Berhantu?

ONE of the most grisly murders reported in Kuala Lumpur almost six years ago, still remains unsolved.

The victim was a 39-year-old Singaporean, Goh Yoke Seng, whose body was cut up into 11 pieces and stuffed in a refrigerator of his upmarket condominium unit in Mont Kiara.

Goh was first reported missing in 2005.

Two years later, his remains were found in the refrigerator of his unit on the 19th floor of the block.

The unit was foreclosed by the bank and later sold.

Three months after buying the property in 2007, the owner decided to move in.

The new owner suspected something amiss when he found the refrigerator which was sealed with masking tape. He called a security guard and when they opened it, they found the body parts.

Police believed that the body had been there for more than a year. They also found a knife, believed to be the murder weapon.

On July 30, 2007, a day after Goh’s remains were found, his 33-year-old wife, a Sarawakian, surrendered to police after her picture was published in the newspapers.

DNA tests later confirmed that the body parts were that of Goh’s.

It was learnt that Goh’s family had disapproved of his marriage in 2002 and that was the last time they saw or heard from him.

Goh and his Sarawakian wife had moved to Europe a year after they married before settling down in Malaysia.

It was reported that the two got into frequent quarrels shortly after their marriage and living abroad apparently did not help.

Friends and family described the woman as a kind person and an animal lover who had obtained a scholarship from the Public Service Department to further her studies at the New York University after her Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia exam.

She was also a former state squash player during her teen years.

Her family claimed they had not known of her marriage to the victim in 2002 until it was reported in the newspapers.

The suspect’s father had said that his daughter had introduced Goh to the family during her graduation in 1996, as her college mate.

She was remanded for two weeks and when the remand period ended, she was released on police bail.

On Sept 29, almost two months after her surrender, the woman was freed unconditionally under the instructions of the deputy public prosecutor’s office.

Police had then said that there was not enough evidence to charge anyone for Goh’s murder.

Read more: Body in fridge case still unsolved http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/13case1/Article/#ixzz1UDLKJfa2

Furthermore very recently, there has been a case where the son of Federal Commercial Crimes director Comm Datuk Koh Hong Sun died in a fire at their family home at Mont Kiara Bayu. The whole event has been caught live in a video cam, where a man shouting frantically for help from the balcony of the 32nd-floor condominium unit.

6 thoughts on “Kondo di Mont Kiara Berhantu?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Protected with IP Blacklist CloudIP Blacklist Cloud